Skip to the content
What factors promote effective data use by teachers at your work
- The automated sharing of student feedback with teachers
- Access to Moodle-based platform that captures a range of data
What factors hinder effective data use by teachers at your work
- Lack of sharing of student feedback across teachers resulting in a lack of common understanding of what can be improved.
- No data literacy courses to help teachers understand how to respond to data.
- No recording of student data metrics in class or more detailed statistics that link roles with completion rates.
What are some practical strategies to address these factors?
- Teacher collaboration on how to use and record data
- Better recording of participants information and backgrounds when they register for courses.